52 Grandview Rd.
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- 3.5 km West of Brighton on County Road 2 (Old Highway #2), Turn North onto Grandview Rd,@ Civic address # 14929, we're # 52 Grandview Rd., at the top of the hill. Come enjoy our view of the lake.
- Open 8am - 8pm Monday & Friday also Wednesday 8am - 11 am Sat/Sun by appointment only
- PICK YOUR OWN Fresh Verified by (OCPP) Organic Produce & Fruit
- Berries,Garlic,Scapes/Scallions,- Greens, Carrots, Beets,Rhubarb,Peppers,Eggs,Broccoli,Cucumbers,Peas,Plums,Beans,chicken, turkey,Verified Organic by(OCPP)Beef, Campers Firewood ,Cedar Posts
- Selling at the Brighton and Belleville Farmer's Markets & Farmgate.
- Quality Certified Organic produce/chicken, turkey. Beef not certified.
- Saturday/Sunday sales by appointment only
- Certified organic chicken now available.$3.50/lb + $1.00/bird cut in half 8 - 10 lb average
- First crop asparagus, followed by rhubarb approx May 24.
- Strawberries available approx JUNE 20/03. $4.00/ quart
- Beef available in May.
- Turkeys for Thanksgiving and Xmas @ $3.00/lb 20 lb average
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/charlen