133 Carter Rd.
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
- DIRECTIONS FROM HWY. 401, From the west (Toronto) eastbound, exit #509 (hwy. 30) south through Brighton which becomes County Road 64. Cross over Murray Canal bridge, veer left, turn right 1st road after golf course. (Carter Rd) Follow Camp Signs
- Camp Barcovan is well situated, just 10-15 kms south of Hwy. 401 between the towns of Brighton and Trenton,(Quinte West) close to the beautiful beaches of Presqu'ile Park, North Beach & Sandbanks, and next door to a Golf course and Charter fishing.
- Welcome to a friendly, scenic, well run family park. BAR-COV-AN, a cove with a sand bar, well describes the location of our campground on Wellers Bay. The sand bars or islands, shelter the bay from Lake Ontario, making it a safe place for canoeing.
- We provide you with several ways to enjoy your vacation. You may rent one of our cottages or trailers, which enjoys a waterfront view of the Bay, or bring your own tent, trailer or motorhome, we will provide you with the services you require.
- Take a refreshing dip in our sparkling clean pool, enjoy birdwatching on a leisurely walk, play a round of golf next door, or just laze in a deck chair with a book from our library. We also have boat & dock rentals.
- Modern deluxe house-keeping cottages and trailers which sleep up to 6 persons, come fully equipped with all the necessities and a great view. All rental Cottages & Trailers have 3 pce. bathrooms, fridge & stove, pots, dishes & cutlery, TV,
- toaster, coffee maker, decks, gas barbecue, picnic table and fire ring. Microwaves in all units, are included at no extra charge. Bed linens provided... bring your own towels.
- If you are searching for a family campground to park your RV for the season, look no further! There are still some sites available for the 2005 season, come and visit us and chose your site now!
- 30 Watt power supplies only. Coin - Operated showers.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/campbarcovan