12471 Hwy 62, Box 721
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
- Just south of Madoc or 20 minutes north of Belleville on Hwy 62. Located between Springbrook Rd. and Quin-mo-lac Rd. on Hwy 62 across from the White Lake Cemetary.
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Monday 9am - 5am, Sunday 11am - 4 pm.
- Army Surplus ( sourced from numerous countries)- Practical clothing: pants (for all ages and sizes), jackets, rain gear, long johns, mitts, toques, knapsacks and dufflebag (canvas and waterproof), foldup shovels, munition boxes, magnesium fire starters,
- hats... military boots, police boots, safety and non-safety, Gortex Boots
- Quality Sterling silver rings...
- Knitware: gloves, touques, mitts (flipbacks).
- Wool blankets
- Various Digital and Traditional Camo
- Military flashlights, Unique survival accessories, practical tools, pocket chainsaws, supplies for the outdoorsman, extreme cold weather gear, flints, pocket warmers, canteens, mess kits, gold pans
- Canadian MRE's manufactured 2018
- Quality Sterling silver rings
- PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES.
- Drive by for our tremendous May Lupin show!
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/spottedchameleon