251 Powerline Road
Ontario Tourism Region : Hamilton, Halton, and Brant
- Take 403 to Brantford, exit north on the Wayne Gretzky Pkwy. Continue north on Park Rd. To Powerline Rd. Turn right to the 2nd farm on the left If coming from the north take Hwy. 24 to Powerline Road and turn east. Cross Park Road N. , second farm.
- U-Pick Crops Rhubarb May-June Strawberries June-July Peas June-July Beans July-September Raspberries July Tomatoes (Field) August Apples September-October Pumpkins October
- Fall Festival Weekends in October Runs every weekend in October — INCLUDING Thanksgiving Monday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- We also carry a variety of local products including honey, jams and jellies, pickles and spices.
- Since 1891 the Pate Family has lived and farmed in Brant County. Though various aspects of the farm have changed over the decades our passion and dedication to agriculture remains the same.
- Every fall Brantwood Farm gets the opportunity to welcome school groups to the farm to for a tour! Learn about the farm and what we do here and get a chance to explore the corn maze, apple orchard and our “Magic Forest”!
- The tour offers groups the chance to explore the farm in two parts. A walking tour through the orchard and corn maze, and a chance to see our giant apple cooler.
- Then hop on to one of our wagons for a hayride around the farm! Visit the pumping and pop corn patches and head to the “Magic Forest” and see if you can find the Treetures, the guardians of the forest.
- The tour combines both education and fun. Tours start in the third week of September and run through to Halloween.
- Times are from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. or 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Other times, such as over the lunch hour, are available by request. School Tours cater to those in Preschool through to Grade 2.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/brantwood