274 2nd Dug Hill Road
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
- From the 401, take exit 522 (Wooler Rd, Trenton) south on Wooler Rd (Hwy #40). Drive south about 3.5 km to Hwy #2. Turn left and drive until you reach 2nd Dug Hill Rd (lights by Walmart). Turn right onto 2nd Dug Hill and travel 750 m, church on the right
- The church office is open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and Wednesday from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- WE WELCOME GUESTS TO TRENTON WESLEYAN
- Sunday morning services are at 9:30 and 11:00 am each week.
- Children are special here. We provide a friendly, caring and safe place for infants and toddlers.
- The adult staffed nursery is for infants to 2 years old.
- Sunday School is available for all ages during the 9:30 AM morning services.
- Tuesday Church is for Grades SK to 6 on Tuesdays at 6:45 p.m. It's a time for kids to learn about and experience God's love through songs, stories, games and crafts.
- Crossfire is for Grades 7-12, on Wednesday at 6:45 p.m. A safe place to come and hang out while building a real relationship with God. Fun times, friends, sports & games. Have a great time getting to know God!
- Men in Motion is every Wednesday at 6:30 a.m. Join other men for coffee, fellowship and applicable Bible study.
- 50+ Adult Fellowship is every second Friday of the month at 6:30 p.m. If you are 50 years of age or above, join this group for a time of fun, food, fellowship and inspiration.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/trentonwesleyan