3071 Rutledge Rd., P.O. Box 268
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
- Sydenham rd north ends at Rutledge Rd. Turn left onto Rutledge rd. Drive through village keeping on Rutledge. We are on your left. Or head north from Kingston on Hwy 38. When entering Harrowsmith, at the 2nd flashing light turn right & we are 5 min.
- Current hours of operation kept up to date on this website. Visit our facebook page for more photos.
- Opening date for 2017 Saturday April 22 9-5 7 days a week; hours will change as the season progresses but will be kept up to date here. Now closed for the season; open by chance or appointment only until the spring.
- Silverbrook Garden Centre and Farm Market in Sydenham offers a wide variety of products from season to season. We start with annual and perennial plants, ornamental shrubs, vines, and a great selection of vegetable and herb plants as well.
- Strawberry, grape, and other fruit plants. Special requests for plants we can accommodate if enough notice. We grow several varieties of sweet corn and always pick it fresh daily.
- Seed potatoes, onion sets and 3 year asparagus roots. Large selection of perennials this year.
- Proven Winner plants.
- Great selection of hanging baskets, and ask about custom made planters and baskets.
- Strawberries, blueberries, beans, beets and other produce harvested in season. Gift Certificates
- Our barn is full of quality antiques with new items arriving weekly!
- Corn stalks and decorative gourds sold in the fall as well as straw bales and pumpkins. Apples sold by the basket, bushel or 1/2 bushel.
- balsam fir trees sold November into December
- Country Home Candles; new scents in stock now like fresh bread, and tuscon lemonade, as well as soy candles in assorted fragrances.
- Fresh Asparagus when in season
- Large potent heads of garlic grown and harvested on our farm for sale. Beans, squash, tomatoes, basil, beets, kale, eggplant, and peppers; other vegetables we grow to sell.
- Local honey, Harrowsmith maple syrup and maple candy sold in season.
- Promix soil in 2 sizes, cow and sheep manure, black earth, top soil, triple mix, peat moss, mushroom compost and soil with myco active organic growth enhancer.
- Opening April 22 2017; find us in the greenhouses. If you are wanting specific trees or shrubs etc. let us know.
- Sweet corn, peas, zucchini and cucumbers now available July 25 2017
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/silverbrook