3071 Rutledge Rd., P.O. Box 268
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
- Sydenham rd north ends at Rutledge Rd. Turn left onto Rutledge rd. Drive through village keeping on Rutledge. We are on your left. Or head north from Kingston on Hwy 38. When entering Harrowsmith, at the 2nd flashing light turn right & we are 5 min.
- Visit our face book page for up to date hours of operation. Hours will fluctuate with the seasons.
- Silverbrook Garden Centre and Farm Market in Sydenham offers a wide variety of products from season to season. We start with annual and perennial plants, ornamental shrubs, vines, and a great selection of vegetable and herb plants as well.
- Strawberry, grape, and other fruit plants. Special requests for plants we can accommodate if enough notice. We grow several varieties of sweet corn and always pick it fresh daily.
- Seed potatoes, onion sets and 3 year asparagus roots. Large selection of perennials this year.
- Proven Winner plants.
- Great selection of hanging baskets, and ask about custom made planters and baskets.
- Strawberries, blueberries, beans, beets and other produce harvested in season. Gift Certificates
- Our barn is full of quality antiques with new items arriving weekly!
- Corn stalks and decorative gourds sold in the fall as well as straw bales and pumpkins. Apples sold by the basket, bushel or 1/2 bushel.
- balsam fir trees sold November into December
- Country Home Candles; new scents in stock now like fresh bread, and tuscon lemonade, as well as soy candles in assorted fragrances.
- Fresh Asparagus when in season
- Large potent heads of garlic grown and harvested on our farm for sale. Beans, squash, tomatoes, basil, beets, kale, eggplant, and peppers; other vegetables we grow to sell.
- Local honey, Harrowsmith maple syrup and maple candy sold in season.
- Promix soil in 2 sizes, cow and sheep manure, black earth, top soil, triple mix, peat moss, mushroom compost and soil with myco active organic growth enhancer.
- Fall mums
- Fresh cut Christmas trees,boughs now in store
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/silverbrook