P.O. Box 1413
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- Just a few kilometres west of Campbellford, Ontario. 1.5 hrs. east from Toronto.
- Bringing culture and nature together in perfect harmony, the magnificent 400–seat timber-frame barn opens onto a lush meadow, surrounded by the gently rolling hills of Northumberland County.
- The stage hosts an incredible array of renowned Canadian and international artists, from full symphony orchestras & choruses to chamber music and soloists. The best in class in a relaxed country setting!
- Conceived to compliment its naturally beautiful setting, the timber-frame structure was designed and built by Didier Schvartz of Lakefield’s Sun Wood Company.
- With its massive fir and hemlock beams and locally-milled pine ceiling, The Barn has excellent acoustics. Walls and doors roll back to allow music to waft over the surrounding meadow.
- The stage is elevated by 4 feet. 300 cushioned theatre seats are located directly in front of the stage in 20 rows of 15 seats, all with an unobstructed view.
- OTHER POINTS OF INTEREST IN CAMPBELLFORD: Campbellford is know for great little shops, mouthwatering eateries, wonderful fishing, golfing and hiking.
- Highlights are Dooher's Bakery, Bennett's Home Furnishings, Lots of Unique Shops, World's Finest Chocolate Factory Outlet (made here), Empire Cheese Factory, Military Museum, Church Key Brewery, Westben Arts Festival Theatre,
- The Indian Bike Museum, The Gigantic Two Dollar Coin, Trans Canada Trail, Ferris Provincial Park, with *NEW* THE RANNEY GORGE SUSPENSION BRIDGE* For Details on The Bridge and Ferris Provincial Park
- **Local Shops**Accommodations**Tourist Attractions & More!
View Campbellford and Area in a larger map
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/westben