51 Matthew St., PO Box 704
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
- From the 401 at Belleville, exit 538(W.L. Road) and drive north on Wallbridge Loyalist to Hwy 14; northwest on 14 to Marmora. From Toronto, exit 436 (Newcastle) and drive on Hwy 115 north to Peterborough. Take Hwy 7 to Marmora. Corner Hwy 7 & Victoria Av
- Monday CLOSED -- Tue, Wed, Thu 12 to 4pm -- Fri, Sat, Sun 10am to 3pm -- at other times by appointment or chance ......>>>>>>...... -*-*-*- check below for any Holiday or other short term changes -*-*-*- ..... v v v v v
- VINTAGE & SECOND HAND CLOTHING BOUTIQUE: Upscale day & evening ladies wear for every generation & taste, from the 50's to the present in various sizes & styles, conservative to elegant to outrageous silly.
- LADIES PLUS - great selection in comfortable sizes up to 5X.
- FASHION & STYLE CONSULTATIONS available for todays lady.
- HISTORICAL FASHION & STYLE CONSULTATIONS for movies, theater, costumes, etc.
- TEXTILES: an assortment of fabrics - vintage, remnants, saris, wraps, shawls, scarves, tablecloths, etc. to be used for decorating, dressmaking, quilting etc.
- MOSTLY MYSTERIES: Previously read paperbacks & hardcovers - mostly mysteries, suspense, horror, popular novels & literature, as well as a great selection of cookbooks, magazines and youth and childrens books.
- SHABBY CHIC: Used small furniture - as is or restored in the style of shabby chic - glassware, earthenware, figurines, candleholders, vases, collectibles, pretty things from the past and not so past to enjoy again.
- TEDDY BEAR & COMPANY : New and previously gently loved teddybears and plush animals.
- WALTRAUD 'THE JAM LADY' presents unique & delicious jams, jellies, chutneys, relishes & pickles of highest quality made from naturally grown fruits, vegetables & herbs and made from recipes handed down through generations of a diverse european ancestry.
View Larger Map
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/marmorasmemorylane