8 Bridge St. N., P.O. Box 8
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- From East or West on Hwy #401 to Hwy #45 at Cobourg. 30 Minutes North on Hwy #45. Right on the Trent Canal at the Lock. From East or West on Hwy #7 to the Village of Norwood. South on Hwy #45 from Norwood to the Bridge in Hastings.
- Summer Hours: 9:00 am - 6 pm. Tuesday to Sunday. September to Thanksgiving 9:00 am - 5 pm Wednesday thru Sunday. Thanksgiving to Spring - call for hours.
- WELCOME TO THE WATER LILY AND LOCKSIDE GUEST SUITE
- Great selections of jewellery, clothing, shoes, housewares, gifts, body products,local artisan and consignment clothing.
- The Best Freshly Ground Coffee in town, Fresh Baked Goods, Ice, Pop, Candy, Snacks, and Bait.
- Drop in and enjoy an ice cream cone, frozen yogurt or a coffee or tea while sitting on the porch watching the boats go by.
- We are in the heart of town right beside the lock on the Trent-Severn Waterway.
- Vacation with us May through Thanksgiving.
- Guest Suite features full kitchen, 3 pc. bath, private deck, B.B.Q., yard and parking. Be sure to book early for this summers Trent River/Rice Lake vacation.
- Accommodation for up to 4 persons. Double bed in bedroom and queen pull-out sofa bed in living room. Colour cable TV in both rooms. VCR, DVD, stereo, movies and music CD's in suite.
- Guest Suite open year round. Great rates for the 2017 season. Off Season from $79/night, $399.00/week. Peak Season $650.00/week. HST not included.
- Discounts for 3 to 6 night stays. (Except long weekends)
- Watch the boats travel through the locks and the swing bridge from the guest suite.
- Guest Suite situated in the heart of the village.
- If you're planning a trip to the Hastings area, please visit www.trenthills.ca or the Trent-Severn site: www.trentsevern.com
- Please book early for the summer of 2017 to guarantee your time requests.
- Our official web address : thewaterlily.ca
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/waterlily