14260 County Rd. 29
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- Exit 509 on the 401, drive north on Hwy 30 until Hwy 29. Then drive west towards Warkworth; follow signs.
- Open Year Round ...9 A.M. to 5 P.M. DAILY. (Yes, we are open 7 DAYS A WEEK!)
- 100,000 Meat Pies Sold and enjoyed (as of February 11, 2021)! Don't forget our web moniker www.gloversfarmmarket.com
- 'NEW HOME OF THE WARKWORTH CHEESE HOUSE': Maple Dale and Empire Cheese available. Laver's Eggs and Stirling Butter.
- Market across from the Warkworth Golf Club. Our own Asparagus (available in May), Our Own Strawberries (available in June). Call for up to date picking information at 14260 County Rd. 29.
- Hydroponic tomatoes from Casteels Greenhouses, Centreton (May through December); Sweet Corn, potatoes, jams, honey, maple syrup, Mennonite pickles and preserves, pickled garlic, mushrooms and asparagus, home baking (pies, tarts, bread).
- Glover's Own Black Angus beef by the piece or by the side. Local Lamb.
- Maple Lodge Chicken ...6 freezers full of convenience foods( ie veggies, fruit, entrees, etc.).
- Pine Furniture, Jam cupboards, dry sinks, quilt racks, book cases, pantry cupboards, benches, cathedral mirrors and more. Ideal wedding gifts.
- Quilts of various sizes and colours.
- Hand-made knitted sweaters, socks, mitts, and scarves.
- Pumpkins, Indian Corn, Gourds, decorative mini straw bales available in September.
- Various Fruits and Vegetables available in season. Come in to check out our selection!
- Home Baking: Pies, bread, date squares, brownies, cookies, turnovers, apple blossoms, and more!
- New for 2012! Just in time for the BBQ Season - Beef Kabobs - Contact us to find out about availability!
- Ontario Made and Produced: Jams, Jellies, Pickles, Sparkling Cider, Horseradish, Local Maple Syrup, Local Unpasturized Honey.
- Like us on Facebook to get regular updates on your Newsfeed!
- New Addition is Now Open! Enjoy Tea, Coffee, and desserts in our newly renovated seating area. Open daily.
- Now Serving Soups Daily!
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/glovers