2249 Loop Rd, Box 312
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
- Friday, gates open at 6pm and Saturday, gates open at 9am. Always the weekend after the August Civic holiday.
- The excitement at the Wilberforce Fair begins on Friday evening with our Spaghetti Supper and Pony Pull. It's a crowd-pleasing competition where man and beast master muscle and desire to pull the stone boat the distance.
- The fun continues all day Saturday with activities and shows for the entire family to enjoy.
- Especially for children we have the petting zoo, pedal tractor pull, face painting, and kids world games.
- Everyone will enjoy the mutt show, goat show, horse draw, live entertainment, homecraft exhibits, antique farm machinery, rope making, and so much more.
- For a detailed schedule and information on competing in the fair, visit our website at www.WilberforceFair.com
- Hope to see you there!
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/wilberforcefair