7 Ash St N.,
Ontario Tourism Region : Muskoka, Parry Sound and Algonquin Park
- From Highway 141, turn south on Highway 632 one block to Ash Street. Fair is on corner of Ash St and Hwy 632.
- Saturday August 25th, 2012 - 10 am to 4pm
- The Rosseau Fall Fair strives to keep the old-fashioned flavour of a traditional fair with opportunities for family fun.
- A traditional parade through the village marks the opening of the fair staring at 10am
- Events and attractions have included a decorated bicycle contest, log sawing, nail driving, fish pond, dunk tank, tug of war, dart and dime toss, running races and the ever-popular frog jumping contest.
- While fair vendors sell their wares, the 3rd Change Band provides musical entertainment for everyone to enjoy.
- Lunch is available for purchase. The HomeCraft silent auction table offers an abundance of homemade goods.
- The fair closes with the awarding of the trophies and prizes just before 4 pm.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/1922.html