3310 Walnut St.
Ontario Tourism Region : Southwestern
- From Sarnia - Take 402 (east) towards London, take the Watford exit, follow Nauvoo Road to Alvinston
- Fair Dates: September 26, 27 & 28 2008 HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! FAIR THEME:Cowboys/Cowgirls
- Enjoy the Fair season throughout Ontario and congratulate the organizers on the hard work and dedication of showcasing rural Ontario.
- Fabulous Tractor Pull sanctioned by the SWOTPA Friday Night $10.00 at the gate (Seniors & Students with ID, $6.00 at gate)
- Many Livestock Shows on Saturday as well as exhibit displays.
- Band dance Saturday Night - Age of Majority required - $10.00 at the door 8 pm to 1 am
- Rides one Price all day Sunday - Carter Shows Midway
- $6.00 admission each day (FRIDAY NIGHT TRACTOR PULL $10.00)OR 3 day Passes (FOR $20.00) available at Munro Honey, Kucera Farm Supply, 3 Maples, Terminal One, Midtown and Inwood Grocery
- Demolition Derby on Sunday - Registration begins at 10 am - First Heat - 1 pm.
- NEW Sunday 2 - 4 JACK RUSSELL RACES! (Jack Russell Racing Club presents) All Jack Russells can participate for registration fee (regis starts 1:30)
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/brookealvinstonwatford