27 Front St. North
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- Exit 509 on the 401 and drive 30 km. north on Hwy 30 to Campbellford. Wine Shop is on the east side of the Trent River across from Stedman's Department Store.
- Tuesday to Friday 9am - 5 pm. and Saturday 9am - 4 pm.
- At Campbellford Wine Shop, make your own wine on my premises in as short a time as 30 days.
- Choose from a wide variety of wines from my exclusive supplier Vineco International Products Ltd. See product guide on this site.
- Wine supplies and accessories available for the home vintner.
- Customized labels available, Computer Labels.
- Beer making kits available for those wishing to make beer at home.
- OTHER POINTS OF INTEREST IN CAMPBELLFORD: Campbellford is know for great little shops, mouthwatering eateries, wonderful fishing, golfing and hiking.
- Highlights are Dooher's Bakery, Bennett's Home Furnishings, Lots of Unique Shops, World's Finest Chocolate Factory Outlet (made here), Empire Cheese Factory, Military Museum, Church Key Brewery, Westben Arts Festival Theatre,
- The Indian Bike Museum, The Gigantic Two Dollar Coin, Trans Canada Trail, Ferris Provincial Park, with *NEW* THE RANNEY GORGE SUSPENSION BRIDGE* For Details on The Bridge and Ferris Provincial Park
- **Local Shops**Accommodations**Tourist Attractions & More!
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/campbellfordwine