RR#1, 2823 County Rd 40 (Wooler Road)
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
- From the 401, take Wooler Road (exit 522) north to downtown Wooler (8 km.). On east side of road at 2823 County Road 40. Watch for large sign.
- Tuesday to Saturday 9:30am - 5 pm. Sunday 12 noon - 4 pm.
- Quinte's largest selection of bird feeders and accessories. Over 150 different types of bird feeders.
- Located in a charming, old, country house overflowing with everything for the backyard birdwatcher - bird feeders and accessories, bird seed, nest boxes, books, bird baths, binoculars and much, much more.
- You will receive a warm welcome and expert advice.
- Over 30 types of hummingbird feeders available for the ruby-throated (Archilochus colubris).
- The Birdhouse carries a wide selection of seeds - prepackaged and in bulk - as well as a variety of wild bird mixes including our own very popular 'The Right Stuff'.
- Print this page off and make your way to the Birdhouse!
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/birdhouse