RR#3, 362 Glen Ross Road
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
Tour Group Person Limit: 50
- Exit Hwy 401 (exit 525). Take Hwy 33 north to Frankford. From the lights in Frankford, drive 3.5 km. north to Crazy Creek Fishing Preserve. Watch for signs.
- Open all year. Please call ahead.
Description From Owner:
- SPECKLED AND RAINBOW TROUT FISHING. Come and catch trophy sized trout. No fishing license required. Fly fisherman welcome.
- Special orders for fresh trout. We supply restaurants, catered functions and barbecues.
- A great place for children. School trips, clubs and organizations welcome.
- Group fishing ensures privacy with 17 ponds available.
- Beautiful natural setting amidst a cedar forest.
- Great Ice Fishing!
- GOVERNMENT INSPECTED
- 30 minutes from Belleville. See 'View Larger Map' below to get specific driving directions from your home.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/crazycreek