38 Mill St., Box 399
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
- From the 401 at Belleville, exit 543 and drive north on Hwy 62 to Hwy 14; west on 14 to Stirling. From Toronto, exit 526 (Glen Miller) and drive to Stirling on Hwy 33.
- Year round 7 days per week 5:30am - 6:30 pm. Sundays 5:30am - 7 pm.
- If you are visiting Stirling , this is definitely the place for homemade meals.
- Breakfast starts at 530am, special includes bacon or ham, 2 eggs, home fries, coffee and toast $4.75.SERVED ALL DAY LONG!.
- Lunch specials include 'Jenny's Stirling Famous' homemade soups and a sandwich ($5.25) or a hot special ($5.95 TO 6.50).
- Desserts include our famous 'coconut cream pie', butterscotch, chocolate,lemon and Dutch apple.Also try our butter tarts ,carrot cake,peanut butter cookies or tea biscuits.ALL MADE FRESH DAILY!
- Catering to small or large groups; full course meals; beef or ham; roast turkey. WE WILL CATER ANYWHERE IN THE AREA!
- Friendly and courteous staff here to serve you!
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/jennys