62 McCaul St., P.O. Box 283
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- Exit #464 from Highway 401. Turn east onto Rose Glen Road. Off-site parking is available at the SE corner lot at Rose Glen Road and Croft St. with shuttlebus service available on Saturday of the Fair. Turn right at the first stop sign @ Ward St.
- September 15 - 18, 2007
- Traditional competitions and exhibitions for Art, Baking, Canning, Farm and Field crops, Fruits and Vegetables, Handcrafts, Needlework, Photography and Plants and Flowers
- Junior Competition, Children's Pet Show, Spelling Bee, Pedal Tractor Pull, Talent Show, Agricultural Awareness
- Farm Animals competitions in Beef Cattle, Goats, 4H Clubs, Draft Horses, Horse Pull, Horse Show
- Vintage Tractors, Show and Shine Car Show, Demolition Derby (Sat @ 7:00pm) Stage Entertainment
- Vendors, Food booths, Midway, Demonstrations
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/porthopefair