26 West Front St.
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
- From the 401 at Belleville, exit 543 and drive north on Hwy 62 to Hwy 14; west on 14 to Stirling. From Toronto, exit 526 (Glen Miller) and drive to Stirling on Hwy 33.
- Search under 'Stirling' on RURALROUTES.COM
- Experience all that a rural village has to offer. In the heart of the village wonderful shops and restaurants surround the picturesque covered bridge and Mill Pond.
- Take a day and enjoy Stirling's craft and antique shops, historical downtown, professional Theatre, agricultural museum and the scenic Oak Hills Golf Course.
- Let the meandering Trent River and rolling Oak Hills be your welcome mat to the Village of Stirling. 15 minutes north of Hwy 401 from Belleville or Trenton.
- Stirling Fair August ; Stirling Area Craft Tour; November
- An absolutely 'must-do' destination, Stirling has a delightful rural character envied province wide.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/stirlingbusiness