9 Mitchell Rd.
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
- From 401, take Wooler Road (exit 522) north to the town of Wooler. Drive northeast on Cty Rd.5 five km. to Brambleberry Farm. Farm on south side. From Trenton, take exit 525 (Batawa exit) north to Frankford. Farm is 7 km. west of Frankford on Cty. Rd 5.
- U-pick season starts with strawberries in early June and finishes with blueberries end of August. Call for recorded picking conditions.
- Strawberries; 5 acres of Sapphire, St. Pierre, Wendy, Sable, Mira, Kent, Annapolis.
- Raspberries; 7 acres of red, black and purple varieties.
- Currants; 1/2 acre red and black currants.
- Blueberries; 9.5 acres of highbush ...Bluecrop and Blueray. etc.
- We have lots of frozen fruit available. Call for pricing and pick-up time.
- Pick your own is done for the season. See you next June for strawberries !!!!!!!
- ,If you don't find anyone around the shop check at house or call 613 848 8765
- Facebook is updated on a regular basis
- you can call for a recorded message. 613 398 8350
- Pomona's Pectin is available in our shop.
- Always call for a recorded daily picking conditions.
- Call 613 398 8350
- FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
- We would like to Introduce our HIGH TUNNELS! !! Inside the High Tunnels are a type of Raspberry cane called Primocane (fall bearing). Our High Tunnels protect them from the outer elements preventing fungus, and creating a beautiful environment for them.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/brambleberry