9 Mitchell Rd.
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
- From 401, take Wooler Road (exit 522) north to the town of Wooler. Drive northeast on Cty Rd.5 five km. to Brambleberry Farm. Farm on south side. From Trenton, take exit 525 (Batawa exit) north to Frankford. Farm is 7 km. west of Frankford on Cty. Rd 5.
- U-pick season starts with strawberries in early June and finishes with blueberries end of August. Call for recorded picking conditions.
- Strawberries; 5 acres of Sapphire, St. Pierre, Wendy, Sable, Mira, Kent, Annapolis.
- Raspberries; 7 acres of red, black and purple varieties.
- Currants; 1/2 acre red and black currants.
- Blueberries; 9.5 acres of highbush ...Bluecrop and Blueray. etc.
- We have frozen fruit available. Call for priceing and pick-up time.
- Aug 17 Blueberries are picking but are into the last half of the season
- Strawberries day neutral will be picking but call before coming because it is always a day to day process. High tunnel Raspberries are the same always call before coming out for dailly picking opportunities ,
- Facebook is updated almost daily in season so it's your best bet for current farm news.
- you can call for a recorded message. 613 398 8350
- Pomona's Pectin is available in our shop.
- Always call for a recorded daily picking conditions.
- Call 613 398 8350
- FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
- We would like to Introduce our HIGH TUNNELS! !! Inside the High Tunnels are a type of Raspberry cane called Primocane (fall bearing). Our High Tunnels protect them from the outer elements preventing fungus, and creating a beautiful environment for them.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/brambleberry