141 Lahey Rd., P.O. Box 121
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
- Open May 1st to October 31st Check In Time: 12:00 noon Check Out Time: 10:00 am.
- Bailey’s Cottages is a third generation family run fishing resort located in the rural countryside on Moira Lake.
- Seasonal housekeeping cottages and tent and trailer sites.
- RESERVATIONS RECOMMENDED We require a deposit of $75. per week upon reservation. We accept cash (in Canadian Funds) and personal cheques. Cancellations must be received seven days in advance.
- Deposits are non-refundable but may be transferred to another date in current season.
- FREE Wi-Fi Available 2016!
- Guests may bring their own boats and motors. Rates Day - $5.00 Week - $35.00 plus tax Canadian Funds
- kayaks for rent 1/2 day: $15.00 daily: $25.00 12 or 14 foot aluminum boats oars, anchor, lifejackets and other regulatory safety equipment Rates (aluminum boats) Day - $40.00 Week -$200.00 plus tax Canadian Funds
- Moira Lake contains a variety of fish. Walleye and Pike season open the 2nd Sat. in May. Muskellunge season opens the 1st Sat. in June. Bass season opens the third Sat. in June.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/baileyscottages