167 St. Lawrence St. E., Box 780
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
- Timber Trails Retirement Residence, a newly renovated 10,000 square foot Victorian beauty is nestled nicely into the quiet country village of Madoc, ON.
- Our little piece of heaven houses up to 28 residents, in 20 fully furnished private suites all being pampered with an all-inclusive retirement lifestyle.
- Our quaint setting allows our team to focus on each individual client needs and ensures that our residents will receive quality personalized care and service in a safe, secure surrounding they can call home.
- Our mission is simple; we promise to make your everyday better and brighter. We encourage seniors to open themselves to fresh new life experiences among friends.
- Enjoy all that our senior community has to offer your body, mind and spirit. Participate in group excursions outside of the home and take part in the many in house weekly leisure activities.
- Live life to the fullest with small town hospitality & pride in a unique quaint retirement lifestyle.
- In-house painting classes, jewelry making, pottery classes
- Live dinner theatre and poetry readings
- Live entertainment & theme nights
- Afternoon socials -wine & cheese tasting, ice cream sundae Sundays
- Group excursions live theater, playhouses & galleries
- Organized, chaperoned bus excursion adventures
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/TimberTrails