RR#3, 8239 Hwy 7
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- From Peterborough, drive Hwy #7 east through Norwood and Havelock. We are exactly 10 km. east of Havelock, south side of the Highway.
- Open Thursdays through Mondays (10am - 5pm) Tuesdays and Wednesdays by chance.
- Specialists in the manufacturing and repair of most leather products. Horse related equipment, leather jackets, holsters and scabbards, chaps (Bike and Horse), vests.
- We repair leather footware, hockey equipment, awnings, leather clothing, etc.
- Featuring a showroom chocked full of giftware, native crafts and leather products for all ages
- We custom make leather belts to any length, carved and customized the way you desire.
- Our shop features a replica frontier main street. Let your imagination soar while sneaking up to the doors of the old fort, show your toothy grin while walking the porch boardwalk, viewing the saloon, town jail, general store, undertaker, etc.
- A 'Howdy' awaits you from our highly trained leather artisans.
- A great photographic opportunity for your touring relatives and friends.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/highspringtradingpost