80 Durham St. PO 6
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
- Madoc is located about 3 kms south of Hwys 62 and 7 or 43km north of Belleville. The Bookworm is located on the west side of Durham St, just south ofElgin St.
- Monday - Saturday 10:00 - 4:00 p.m. Closed on statutory holidays and bad weather.
- The Friends of the Madoc Library operate The Bookworm used bookstore.
- The space has been donated to us by Hailstone Plumbing and Heating, thanks to Eric Hailstone
- The Bookworm carries a large selection of fiction, non-fiction, romances, Sci-Fi, mysteries, children, health, cookbooks and more.
- We appreciate donations of gently used post 1990 reading material.
- All proceeds are used to support the library and the community.
- All donations greatly appreciated
View Larger Map
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/friendsofmadoclibrary