27 Louisa Street, P.O. Box 112
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
- From the 401 (Belleville), take Hwy 37 north. Drive 40 km. to Tweed. Follow Community Centre signs.
- The 123rd Tweed-Hungerford Agricultural Fair will be held in August, 2003!
- Keep watching this page for upcoming details!
- Area Activities
- Area Attractions
- Business Directory
- Events Calendar
- Local Dining
- Another new event this year is the 'loggers competition'. By invitation only for the first year of the event, participants will compete in a number of contests including: chair carving, tree felling and a split and pile contest.
- A favourite fair event is returning this year after a brief absence - harness racing is back by popular demand. Organizers are hoping to have the two memorial trophies lined up this year as well. It has been reported that two heats have been lined up.
- .In a beautiful, rural setting, the Tweed Fair offers something for everyone: home baking and handmade crafts; children's exhibits; midway; musical events; heavy and light horse shows; livestock shows; dances and live entertainment;
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/agricultural