28 Bridge St., P.O. Box 1196,
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- Exit 509 (Brighton) on the 401 and drive 30 km. north on Hwy 30 to Campbellford. Capers is on the west side of the bridge near the main intersection.
- See main website
- Our restaurant is set in an intimate, relaxed atmosphere of an 1890 heritage home.
- Try our delightful selections of imported and domestic beers and wines.
- Curries, Schnitzel, Pasta, Seafood, Fajitas and more.
- Check out our daily features; they blend the best of international cuisine. Dine inside or outside on our patio or porch. .
- OTHER POINTS OF INTEREST IN CAMPBELLFORD: Campbellford is know for great little shops, mouthwatering eateries, wonderful fishing, golfing and hiking.
- Highlights are Dooher's Bakery, Bennett's Home Furnishings, Lots of Unique Shops, World's Finest Chocolate Factory Outlet (made here), Empire Cheese Factory, Military Museum, Church Key Brewery, Westben Arts Festival Theatre,
- The Indian Bike Museum, The Gigantic Two Dollar Coin, Trans Canada Trail, Ferris Provincial Park, with *NEW* THE RANNEY GORGE SUSPENSION BRIDGE*
- **Local Shops**Accommodations**Tourist Attractions & More!
- Capers is a pleasant 50 minute drive from Belleville, click on 'view larger map' to get directions from your address!
View Larger Map Tweets by @CapersTweets
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/capers