11 Michael Anne Dr., P.O. Box 339
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Bruce Peninsula, Southern Georgian Bay and Lake Simcoe
- North on Hwy 400 take Coldwater exit and follow the signs. 1/2 hr north of Barrie; 20 minutes west of Orillia
- SEPT 26-29, 2013
- Coldwater & District Agricultural Society's Fair - September 27, 28, 29th. The Fair is held in Coldwater at the Fairgrounds & Arena on Michael Anne Drive. Our theme for 2013 is SCARECROWS.
- On Thursday evening the 26th the Midway is open for a night of rides for one special price - $25 p.p.
- On Friday evening there is a demolition derby. On Saturday - Antique & Stock Tractor & Truck Pulls + ATV pulls, 4H cattle + cattle shows & horse & pony pulls, kid’s poultry show & spelling bee.
- On Sunday (Family Day with special admission prices) - jumper/hunter/western horse shows, log sawing & nail driving for both children & adults, kid's farm olympics, dog show, kid's tractor pull, kid's catapult water balloon toss, a baby show + 4H sheep
- All weekend there is antique machinery & car show.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/coldwater