239 Station Road, P.O. Box 672
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
- Located northwest of Marmora on Station Rd.
- Summer Hours Monday and Tuesday 11am - 9pm Wednesday11am - 10 pm. Thursday and Friday 11am - 11 pm. Saturday 9am-11pm Sunday 9am - 9 pm. Closed Mondays October - May.
- Licensed Sports Bar, Grill & Patio, Relax and enjoy our patio or watch your favorite sport on satellite TV
- Wing Nights Wed. & Thurs., Karaoke Friday nights
- The Fisherman's Wharf ...Licensed Dining Room & Deck, Fine Dining inside & out
- BOOK FAMILY GATHERINGS, PARTIES, BUSINESS LUNCHEONS/DINNERS
- Manny's...Our Newest Addition includes a 101' projector screen, 3 - 42' plasma TVs, Pool Table, Love Seats and Lounge Chairs, or have a drink or a cup of Tea in the Sun Room
- Golf: Enjoy our new driving range & 3 par green and practice putting green/mini putt, bring your own clubs or use ours.
- '...Bunker's Hideaway was one of the most adrenaline pumping team efforts that I have ever experienced! I had the most awesome time of my life. Great scenarios. Excellent prices -- a day well spent!...'
- '...Being new to the sport, I found the bug at Bunker's Hideaway! They have excellent props on their fields of play; a full-out SpeedBall court and a friendly staff to top it all off.
- At the end of the day all you want to do is to compare stories but all I could do was to think about when I can go back...'
- Belleville Association of the Deaf (BAD) hosted a Paintball Tournament on Saturday May 31st 2003. We had a wonderful time at Bunkers Hideaway.
- We loved their awesome fields with large toys! It is really cool and we would like to go back and play paintball with them again!
- ' Just thought I'd send you a note to let you know that my group really enjoyed our time at Bunkers Hideaway. There were lots of games to play, and our equipment didn't foul up. We also thought the ref's did a great job of ensuring fair play.'
- 'I just wanted to say thanks for the good time on Saturday, my brother and friends and myself had a great day. You guys did a great job organizing it and the refs did a great job also.'
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/bunkershideaway