2700 16th Sideroad
Ontario Tourism Region : York, Durham and Hills of Headwaters
- From Hwy 400 take King Road East to Jane St. North on Jane St. 4 km. to 16th sideroad. Turn right (East) drive 1/2km Pine Farms is on the north side at 2700 16th Sdrd.
- Jan to March: Tues - Sun 9-5. April - Dec: Open 7 days a week 9-5. Open Holiday Monday's during apple harvest. Open Labour Day & Thanksgiving Monday's. Closed Christmas and Boxing Day.
- Apples grown in a dwarf orchard setting; easy to reach; comfortable atmosphere!
- Beautiful King Township Countryside in the Oak Ridges Moraine.
- Apples to please every taste.
- Apple pies, Bakeshop, cider, honey and cheese and Gifts. Pumpkins & squash.
- Educational guided school tours.
- Farmshop with specialty foods, bakeshop, and unique gifts. Country Cafe, gifts, custom baskets and x-mas trees.
- Meeting, workshop room and Corporate function rental facility in the Orchard Gallery archive centre.
- Admission $3.00 cash per person weekends during apple harvest.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/pinefarmsappleorchard