243 Main St.
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
Toll Free Phone : (877) 769-6153
Phone : (613) 475-1010
Fax : (613) 475-9430
E-Mail : Click Here to E-Mail us
Outside Web Page : http://www.BikeOnTours.on.ca
Outside Web Page : http://www.presquilebeachmotel.com
Your Host(s) : Valerie and John Campey
Tour Group Person Limit: 75
- 401 highway to exit 509. South to Ist traffic light, turn right ,1km south side of Main St. number 243
- Call or email for a reservation Open all year
Description From Owner:
- www.ruralroutes.com/presquilebeach, email@example.com
- Presquile Beach Motel has 20 units, located on Hwy 2, 1km west of Hwy 30.
- The property used to face apple orchards, but now are corn fields.
- Offers a range of units, 6 with fully equipped kitchens.
- All units are air-conditioned. Fax & printer available for guests.
- Free: Wireless Internet, Cable flat screen TV, DVD player available and coffee.
- Some rooms have a fridge and mircro-wave oven.
- Crib available for babies.
- Pet friendly, ask for dog treats on arrival.
- Cyclist's welcome and bike's are stored.
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board, available upon request.
- Major credit cards and interact accepted.
- We aim to please our guests.
- Your Hosts, John and Valerie Campey
Address of this page:
Visitors to this page: 139,598
Emails sent through this page: 765
This record last updated: January 7, 2015
Off the beaten track:
Spring Valley, Brighton area, 2km
Wade Corners, 4km
Gosport, Brighton area, 3km
Cedar Creek, 7km
Presqu'ile Point, 7km
Matson Lake, 3km
Little Lake, 6km
Lake Ontario, 11km
Tremur Lake, 13km
Norham Pond, 18km
Hermiston Lake, 26km
Dartford Pond, 26km
Consecon Lake, 22km
O'Reilly Lake, 27km
Stevenson Lake, 29km