66 Front Street South, Box 1030,
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- Located between Peterborough and Belleville about 25 km north of #401 on highway #30.
- Images taken from 'Come on Home', a tribute to 100 years of Campbellford's History. Taken with permission from Ann Rowe, President, Campbellford-Seymour Heritage Society.
- Nestled along the banks of the Trent Seven Waterway, (amalagamated in 1998) Campbellford-Seymour is abundant in distinctive rural images...meandering stone fences, solitary nature trails, quiet meadows and unblemished landscapes.
- Campbellford-Seymour is the hub of the Trent Valley and is a vibrant and growing community!
- OTHER POINTS OF INTEREST IN CAMPBELLFORD: Campbellford is know for great little shops, mouthwatering eateries, wonderful fishing, golfing and hiking.
- The Indian Bike Museum, The Gigantic Two Dollar Coin, Trans Canada Trail, Ferris Provincial Park, with *NEW* THE RANNEY GORGE SUSPENSION BRIDGE* For Details on The Bridge and Ferris Provincial Park
- Highlights are Dooher's Bakery, Bennett's Home Furnishings, Lots of Unique Shops, World's Finest Chocolate Factory Outlet (made here), Empire Cheese Factory, Military Museum, Church Key Brewery, Westben Arts Festival Theatre,
- **Local Shops**Accommodations**Tourist Attractions & More!
Natural Resources Canada in Northumberland County.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/campbellford