13516 County Road 2, RR#4
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- Exit #497 on the 401 (Big Apple Exit) and go south into town of Colborne. Turn east onto County Road 2. We are located on the north side approximately 3 km. from Colborne.
- Daily in September and October 10am- 5pm or until harvest is complete.
- We offer 33 varieties of apples that you can pick yourself or have prepicked for you, as well as pears and honey.
- Apple Cider is made fresh on the farm during the apple season and available in 2L or 4L jugs or for the home wine makers, per liter.
- Our apples are grown using natural nutrients which enrich the taste and lengthen the fruit's shelf-life; we give priority to the lowest impact systems of pest and disease control recognizing that consumer's health and safety is paramount.
- Walking trails and picnic areas for those who enjoy fresh country surroundings.
- School or Bus Tours available by appointment.
View Larger Map
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/pietersappleyard