1595 County Road 41
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
Tour Group Person Limit: 40
- Exit 522 on the 401 at Wooler Road. Drive north 8 km. on Wooler Road to the town of Wooler. Turn left on County Road 28. First left driveway.
- April 01 - November 15: 7am - dusk.
Description From Owner:
- Murray Hills is a par 3 you will not forget. It has elevation changes that allowed us to build through the trees, on top of hills and over the water.
- Open to the general public. Fully licensed by AGCO (LLBO).
- Soft-spike facility. Green Fees
- Twilight after 4:00 p.m. - 9 Hole Rate
- COURSE CLOSED FOR LEAGUE PLAY
- We have openings now for Monday Morning Mens League (9 Holes) and Tuesday Morning Ladies League (9 Holes)
- Murray Hills is Quinte West's only 18 hole, par 3. It was designed by Dick and Agnes Pirson and opened in 1972 with 9 holes. It was sold to the present owners, Tom and Alida St. Denis, in 1987 with 11 holes.
- Since then, one hole was eliminated and 8 more holes were built.
- The course is situated on 65 acres with 2 creeks and 2 ponds that meander through the property. Play it once and we think you will return to play it again and again!
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/murrayhills