222 Bell Blvd., Box 997
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
- Watch for the red castle tower just off the 401, Hwy 62 South. West on Bell Blvd.
- 7 days a week, seasonal hours
- Welcome to Reid's Family Fun Dairy...some star attractions include: A 95-foot tower, home of the golden haired princess of Dairyland.
- The Loonie Ranch viewing area. A host of farm and country memorabilia including a collection of antique milkcans.
- The brightest stars of the galaxy are of course our healthful, nutritious and delicious dairy products. Our store gives you the convenience of a supermarket combined with the high quality and personal service of a specialty store at reasonable price.
- A covered gazebo picnic area and public washrooms. Plenty of free parking - a great place to take a break from the highway. The castle and surrounding park area have been designed as an entertaining island of pleasure for numerous, happy customers.
- The castle is also the crowning glory of a chain of Reid's Milky Way Stores, all owned by the Quickert family. Each and every store maintains the high standards of product excellence and personal service that have been hallmarks of the Quickert family.
- Milky Way Outlets: Ajax, Bancroft, Belleville, Brampton, Cobourg, Kingston, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, Oshawa, Peterborough, Pickering, Scarborough, Toronto and Whitby.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/reidsdairy