15 Raglan Road E.
Ontario Tourism Region : York, Durham and Hills of Headwaters
Phone : (905) 655-4752
Fax : (905) 655-3898
E-Mail : Click Here to E-Mail us
Outside Web Page : http://www.white-feather.ca
Outside Web Page : http://www.ruralroutes.com/orr_city_page.cfm?searchon=oshawa&city=oshawa
Tour Group Person Limit: 150
- From the 401, take Thickson Road north to Winchester Road. Turn right (east) and drive 2 km. to Simcoe St. Turn left (north) and drive 5 km. to White Feather. (See map above)
- 7 days a week: Monday - Wednesday 8:30am - 6 pm. Thursday and Friday 8:30am - 8 pm. Saturdays 8:30am - 6 pm. Sundays 10am - 5 pm.
Description From Owner:
- White Feather Farms Inc. opened its doors 1988. We sell our own farm fresh chickens and eggs. We also carry local produce when in season. We are Durham's largest Country store located in the hamlet of Raglan (just north of Oshawa).
- The store features a large gift section with various items such as home decor, candles, locally hand made wood products, stationary, quality clothing (tops, jackets, bathing suits, shoes) and much more!
- Our fresh baked goods entice the senses! We bake assorted breads & rolls, pies, cookies & muffins daily.
- Phone or email to book your GROUP OUTINGS - our tearoom accommodates 40.
- Every weekend is 'APPLE FRITTER' weekend at White Feather. We make the best and biggest Apple Fritter in the region!
- BRING THE WHOLE FAMILY OUT TO WHITE FEATHER FOR A FUN, FRESH EXPERIENCE!
Address of this page:
Visitors to this page: 195,656
Emails sent through this page: 659
This record last updated: September 18, 2012
Off the beaten track:
Harmony, Oshawa area, 2km
Cedar Dale, 3km
Thorton Woods, 3km
North Oshawa, 4km
Lakeview Park, Oshawa area, 5km
Mitchell's Corners, 7km
Port Whitby, 8km
Darlington Station, 8km
West Lynde, 9km
Samac Lake, 5km
Mill Pond, 12km
Chalk Lake, 20km
Brown Lake, 25km
Fallis Pond, 27km
Lake Scugog, 30km
Brookdale Pond, 28km
Whitevale Pond, 25km
Secord's Pond, 29km
Glasgow Pond, 30km