15 Raglan Road E.
Ontario Tourism Region : York, Durham and Hills of Headwaters
- From the 401, take Thickson Road north to Winchester Road. Turn right (east) and drive 2 km. to Simcoe St. Turn left (north) and drive 5 km. to White Feather. (See map above)
- 7 days a week: Monday - Wednesday 8:30am - 6 pm. Thursday and Friday 8:30am - 8 pm. Saturdays 8:30am - 6 pm. Sundays 10am - 5 pm.
- White Feather Farms Inc. opened its doors 1988. We sell our own farm fresh chickens and eggs. We also carry local produce when in season. We are Durham's largest Country store located in the hamlet of Raglan (just north of Oshawa).
- The store features a large gift section with various items such as home decor, candles, locally hand made wood products, stationary, quality clothing (tops, jackets, bathing suits, shoes) and much more!
- Our fresh baked goods entice the senses! We bake assorted breads & rolls, pies, cookies & muffins daily.
- Phone or email to book your GROUP OUTINGS - our tearoom accommodates 40.
- Every weekend is 'APPLE FRITTER' weekend at White Feather. We make the best and biggest Apple Fritter in the region!
- BRING THE WHOLE FAMILY OUT TO WHITE FEATHER FOR A FUN, FRESH EXPERIENCE!
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/whitefeather