Box 423, 74 Durham St.
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
- From the 401, drive 40 km. north on Hwy 62 to Madoc. At the PetroCanada Fuel stop turn west onto Seymour St. Drive 2 1/2 km. west to Lahey Road. Turn left (south) and drive 300 m. to Deer Creek. #44
- Open Year round by chance or appointment
Description From Owner:
- Complete selection of functional stoneware from mugs to vegetable steamers.
- Pit fired vessels. These are one of a kind clay pieces which have gone through a centuries old firing process.
- Decorative finishes - Blue Crimson, Green Crimson, Blue Floral and Blue Spongeware.
- Bridal Registry.
- Home of Deer Creek Pottery
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/Chappelle