2 Front Street
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- 12-5 p.m. Wed-Sat by appointment or chance
- Owned and operated by Lynn Rogers of Hastings, ‘Trent River Pottery’ features Lynn’s own wheel-thrown pottery. If you are looking for unique gifts or just love pottery, Lynn invites you to visit and have a look.
- Her studio/shop is nestled on the Trent River and will be open this summer. She also sells her pottery at the annual Hastings Waterfront Festival.
- Lynn studied pottery at the Haliburton School of Arts and has been a hobby potter and now a full-time potter for over 10 years.
- “Pottery is definitely a labour of love…one that I never seem to tire of. I am thrilled to be opening an art business in Hastings and look forward to a warm relationship with the community….from my hand to yours!”
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/lynnrogers