5078 Rice Lake Dr., P.O. Box 504
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- 7 days a week 8am - 9 pm.
- Our Restaurant has been established and successful since 1988, and this is because we offer great food, very good service and excellent value for money.
- We serve breakfast every day till 11am, real ham. Good eggs benny, delicious home fries and even baked beans!
- There's a lot to choose from – including pancakes for the kids or French toast and many choices of omelets!
- For lunch, enjoy a delicious debrezeni sausage on a bun or a wonderful seafood crepe, roast beef au jus, fresh cut fries, homemade burgers and soups. Fresh crisp salads and great wraps.
- And, of course ALL DAY WINGS Thursday SPECIAL PRICE! Our award winning wings are second to none.
- Dinner can be as simple as a vegetarian quesadilla or a chicken Caesar wrap, or maybe you'd like our wonderful chicken parmesan.
- We have pickerel or good ole beer battered fish ’n chips. Not to mention great pasta dishes, and a Triple A Angus steak if you are in the mood.
- Or maybe you like succulent Ribs – on Saturday they come with wings and a Caesar salad. AND – don't forget the WINGS!
- Award-Winning Deserts - Don't even think of leaving without trying Laury's wonderful Coconut Cream pie – or chocolate if you prefer! Or any of her delicious fresh fruit pies.
- The Kiddies menu has dishes they always love – macaroni & cheese, fish and chips, chicken nuggets to name just a few.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/rhinos