858 St. Ola Road
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
Phone : (613) 474-2492
E-Mail : Click Here to E-Mail us
Your Host(s) : Anita Murphy
Description From Owner:
- Welcome to St. Ola, a lovely village nestled among the lakes with a river winding through it.
- This is a relaxing place to sit back and enjoy the country for a few days or just an overnight stay.
- Full breakfast or go light if you please Meals -home cooked Fresh vegetables in garden when in season All meals available if sufficient notice is given Satellite T.V.
- The small housekeeping apt. is set up with everything you would need for an extended stay.
- The cabin is situated in among the gardens and allows privacy to the customer away from the main house. It is very comfortable and has it's own small deck at the back with a BBQ.
- Trout and bass fishing. A chain of 5 beautiful lakes to boat & canoe.
- Biking, skidooing, ATV trails. Golfing in area.
- Bancroft rockhound jamboree.
- En-route to Algonquin Park
- Canoe available-durable.
- Bird watching. Local theatre etc.
Address of this page:
Visitors to this page: 3,496
Emails sent through this page: 2
This record last updated: July 25, 2012
Off the beaten track:
St. Ola, 4km
Martins Landing, 6km
Steenburg Lake, 7km
Murphy Corners, 9km
Egan Creek, South of Bancroft, 18km
Twinpine Lakes, 1km
Jordan Lake, 5km
St. Ola Lake, 5km
Wadsworth Lake, 4km
Twait's Lake, 5km
Little Wadsworth Lake, 6km
Glanmire Lake, 7km
Steenburg Lake, 5km
Limerick Lake, 8km
Muskrat Lake, 7km