2206 10th Concession RR #2
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- Your hosts, Des and Judy DesLauriers, welcome you to one of southern Ontario's finest Bed & Breakfasts. Located within a 600-acre Nature Preserve, White Oaks offers an escape to peace and quiet.
- You may wish to use our Conference Centre for a business meeting. If you choose, you and your family can enjoy the great outdoors and a variety of activities.
- Or, you may simply join us for a restful night in our comfortable lodge, and some excellent home-cooked fare. The choice is yours.
- Once you have arrived, there isn't any reason to go back to town for dinner. With 72 hours minimum notice, White Oaks Lodge would be pleased to provide you a tasty, three course meal in our elegant dining room.
- We use only the highest quality meats and poultry and organic vegetables (as available). Delicious desserts. Priced from $25.00 per person.
- Unlike most other B & Bs, we also offer an exciting array of outdoor activities. Whether you want to hike our miles of trails, or just sit by the lake and enjoy nature, you'll find something special at White Oaks.
- Please note that prices are subject to change, and will be confirmed at the time of booking. No discounts are offered, and coupons may not be redeemed during High Season (15 May - 15 September)
- WHITEOAKS COTTAGES
- Our large 625 square foot Conference Centre can comfortably seat up to 20 people in classroom or meeting room configuration with a maximum of 42 in party room layouts.
- A projection screen, OHP, TV, VCR, DVD Player, and flip charts are available, as well as a WIFI Internet connection.
- We'll even provide the ice water. We do ask you to bring your own PCs and LCD projectors if required.
- The Conference Centre has its own separate entrance, cloakroom, and 3-piece washroom, for your convenience.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/whiteoaks