161 Old Hastings Rd.,
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- In 2009, Serendipitous Old Stuff was born, thanks to Jus Vikse. What started out as a 'hobby-esque' business run out of a converted barn workshop, quickly amounted to more.
- Jus made her hobby, and eye for detail into a full fledge business operation, relying on referrals in the Port Perry area.
- After relocating to Warkworth, Ontario with her family, Justine began the process of making herself known in the community for her artistic eye.
- While still working for clients in the Port Perry area, Justine rented a studio in Campbellford, prior to opening her first storefront.
- Flash forward to 2014, and she opened her first Warkworth storefront.
- After being inspired by a trip to New York state, Jus decided to combine her love for antiques, food, conversation and beverages in the community of Warkworth
- At the end of 2016, Jus began the process of renovating her new digs with the help of family, and friends. Well, all of this hard work has paid off as April 2017 marks the new beginning of the Serendipitous Old Stuff Lounge.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/serendipitous