31 Main Street
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- The renaissance of Scandinavian & French 'country themed' artistry ~ fashioned amidst the charming vistas of Northumberland County
- The focus that she displays for her family is mirrored in the passion she exudes in her craft. Her ability to morph and stylize everyday items into extraordinarily unique furniture heirlooms is the reason behind her growing success.
- Justine's numerous ecstatically satisfied clients would suggest that her gift for stylizing common items into fine furniture art is definitely her calling.
- Despite her modesty, Justine admits that word-of-mouth and repeat clientele are definitely the impetus behind her continued success.
- 'It's incredibly rewarding for me to receive successive projects from former clients and it's seldom that I'm commissioned to complete just one single piece'.
- 'Most of my clientele are pleasantly surprised at just how reasonably their old, non-descript items can made to look like expensive collectables '.
- As the business evolves, Justine plans to attend more public auctions to build an inventory of pieces to be refinished and stylized.
- No two items are alike. That's what distinguishes Serendipitous Old Stuff from mainstream furniture retailers. Every project is completed with a particular setting and/or client in mind.
- Her country retreat is the perfect environment to provide the atmosphere that compliments her extraordinary ability.
- It's a combination of several elements that enable me to produce exceptional results'. 'Most importantly are my children'. 'They inspire, appreciate and admire all of my work'. 'Quite simply they're the inspiration behind everything that I do'.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/serendipitous