501 Dundas Street, PO Box 350,
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
- The show is held at the Odessa Fairgrounds, Odessa, 15 kilometres west of Kingston, off the 401 at exit 599. At the Odessa fairgrounds. 1/10 mile south of the 401 at exit #599, Wilton Rd. Odessa Ontario
- The Odessa Antique Show was first organized by Bill Dobson & Tom Girling in 1988 as a one day show. In 1990 it became a two day show and still remains to this day. After a few years Tom moved on to other ventures and sold his share of the show to Bill.
- Bill and his wife Linda continued to run the show until they sold it to Karen Leacock-Brown in 2011.
- It is still the largest outdoor antique show in eastern Ontario with over 100 vendors. The show offers a good representation of antiques and Collectables including furniture, glass, china, advertising nostalgia, primitives, tools, toys, etc., etc.
- Virtually just about every type of antique and collectable there is can be found at the Odessa Antique Show.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/odessaantiques