86 Queen St., P.O. Box 597
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- Lakefield is located a half hour north of Peterborough. Debbie's is located next door to the beer store in Lakefield.
- 7 days a week Monday - Friday 6am - 7 pm. Saturday and Sunday 7am - 7 pm.
- GOOD FOOD AND DOWN HOME HOSPITALITY.
- Open at 6am for full breakfast! Omelettes, pancakes and your choice of eggs and meat combinations. Farmer's and regular sausage, ham or ham steak, bacon or peameal. Before 11 specials!...ie 2 eggs any style + 2 meats $3.74 + tax.
- Breakfast includes homefries or hashbrowns, toast and coffee.
- Lunch and Dinner: Homemade burgers, sandwiches including the 'Triple Decker' and 'Canadian Club'. Hot Sandwiches include Roast Beef, Hot Turkey, Hot Hamburger, Hot Pork, Battered Fish, Chicken Fingers, etc. Friday evening 'All you can eat' Fish Fry.
- Specialties include cabbage rolls and meat loaf. Home made pies and a great selection of other desserts.
- ENJOY TRULY GENUINE COUNTRY HOSPITALITY JUST MINUTES FROM DOWNTOWN PETERBOROUGH!
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/debbieslakeland