Click on Outside Web Page Below
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Niagara Falls and Wine Country
- The Fairgrounds are located just off Queen Elizabeth Way (Ontario St. exit to Beamville) Take Ontario St. to Fairgrounds Road near the centre of town.
- Niagara's Finest Agricultural Showcase, the 'LINCOLN COUNTY FAIR' is held annually on the Friday to Sunday following Labour Day featuring entertainment, midway, livestock, poultry and food exhibits.
- The Lincoln Agricultural Society also presents the HOME AND GARDEN SHOW annually in the Spring (usually the last weekend in April).
- The LINCOLN FLEA MARKET is also located on the Fairgrounds and is open every Sunday 9am to 4 pm. Call (905) 563-4462 for further information.
- The grounds are available for any group or club for camping, picnics or other festivity where some wide open space is needed.
- Our GRANDSTAND HALL is a fully-serviced hall with capacity for up to 250 guests for weddings, anniversaries, stag and doe parties, etc. The HERITAGE ROOM is an ideal setting for smaller functions. It comfortably seats up to 90 people.
- CAR AND BOAT OWNERS?? Space is available on a waiting-list basis annually (October to April) for excellent indoor winter storage for cars, boats, trailers, etc. All space is clean and dry.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/lincolncountyfair