632 The Kingsway Unit 3
Ontario Tourism Region : Southwestern
Description From Owner:
- According to the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, or IICRC, the certifying body for professional carpet cleaners, carpet should take about six to eight hours to dry.
- Never longer than 24 hours to dry because after that amount of time, microbial growth (like mould and mildew) can begin to grow.
- No one wants that! This is why you need a complete steam cleaning system that guarantees your carpet is dry fast.
- How fast? It depends on the carpet type you have and also the weather conditions the day you have your carpet cleaned.
- Sad to say, some experience really long drying times when they have their carpet cleaned. Who knows why this happens, except that it never should happen!
- One thing is for sure, having your carpet cleaned should be a pleasant experience and after it is clean, you should be able to get back onto the carpet and back to a normal family routine quickly.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/stainexpert