706 Addington Street,
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
Description From Owner:
- Bon Eco Design in Tamworth is a partnership between designer Carolyn Butts and restoration architect Hans Honegger.
- Since 2005 they have been designing and fabricating products, interiors and exterior spaces with an attitude of resourcefulness.
- Their work brings value to waste and neglected materials with the intention of changing minds about garbage.
- Bon Eco Design has several co-working spaces and offers accommodation in 3 of their furnished suites on the main street in Tamworth.
- Visit our WORKSHOPS page for classes such as upholstery, preparing local foods, painting, photography and sewing.
- Bon Eco (eeco) means 'good ecology' and pays homage to the famous Bon Echo Provincial Park close by where tall granite cliffs are the canvas for ancient indigenous pictographs.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/BonEcoDesign