15372 County Rd. 2
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
Description From Owner:
- Kyle Henderson is the owner, operator and head mechanic at Brighton Powersports & Small Engines.
- He grew up in Northumberland county where he got his start in the world of powersports at Muldrew Engine Tech in Baltimore, Ontario, as a co-op student in grade 10.
- That summer, Kyle was hired for a full time position at Muldrew, which then launched his career in the industry.
- Being factory trained to work on Suzuki products allowed Kyle to move on and become the lead service technician at Dan’s Speed & Custom (Dan’s Suzuki) in Castleton, Ontario, for the next 10 years following his time at Muldrow.
- When Dan’s Speed & Custom moved locations to Highway 7, Marmora, Ontario. Kyle showed his loyalty and moved locations with the business. There, he was presented with the opportunity to become a factory trained Kawasaki technician, which he did.
- However, after some time, wanting to work closer to home, Kyle then spent the next 6 years working at Deerhaven Farm and Garden in Belleville, Ontario.
- There, Kyle was the one and only Polaris service technician. Deerhaven worked with new brands like Victory Motorcycles which then catapulted Kyle’s skillset and career into the world of motorcycle repair.
- Kyle has accomplished approximately 300 factory trained online service courses for Polaris, Victory and Slingshot.
- Now at age 33, Kyle has decided to open his own shop at his home, located right on highway 2, conveniently on the edge of Brighton, Ontario. The location is easy to find just 1km east of Brighton No Frills.
- Kyle now has 18 years of experience and has learned from some of the best is the industry. He knows what he’s doing. With an old school work ethic and a passion to succeed, he is ready to take on this new challenge of running his own business.
Address of this page: http://www.ruralroutes.com/BrightonPowersports